Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Daddy Calling

Last Saturday Tara did punish Jose with a long heavy critical silence - a who-is-that, mummy? silence - for his long absence all week. And now he's gone again.
But in the morning we get daddy on the phone now. We give him a call and put him on the speakers. And when his voice comes off the table top, Tara looks up from her play session on fur island - it's daddy, mummy!


But before I get myself into a sentimental state, I should consider getting to work on the kitchen floor. I spilled an entire bag of m&m's. Twice. No fun. They ought to be gone by Friday night. And the state the kitchen is in again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she's doing a great job at sitting up now, isn't she? And that cheeky smile reminds me of someone ... I wonder who? :-)

Love
Uli