Thursday, November 12, 2009

Let the Blogging Resume!

One week ago, I was still in the middle of giving birth to gorgeous baby Leo (with the threat of a hospital transfer hanging over me, but still hoping and working towards having him at home), and today, same time, I'm looking at my fashionably dressed little man in his basket by my side, sound asleep, and wonder what level of clothing will be appropriate to take him out in - we have one big sister to fetch from nursery and deliver the promised little birthday party (complete with balloons and party bags) that I had planned for the end of the successful home birth.
Leo and I are on our way to working out how this feeding business works for us, and I'm remembering how to blog one-handed with a baby snuggled up close. Much to record and report!

One small reminder: If anyone wants to send us a card - if you have the address starting with "8 The..." then it's the old/wrong one!

5 comments:

Nirit, Thiemo, Lia and Ben said...

Can't believe that I'm the first to comment, with everyone else usually glued to their respective laptops, noticing updates before I do. Hi you two! It's actually me and Ben reading your blog, though Ben is NOT sound asleep, but at least fashionably dressed!!
But what is it that the two of you are doing?? It's NOT blogging, your are FACEBOOKING, you posh little computer freaks.

Ben says:
unhjj98,;l;ij0l,,.;;0jni8

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

Facebooking it totally is. I think she is leaving ME a comment or too before anyone else!
Alex, with new address in my email, Leo's non-carded gift with soon make it to the post office, and then, eventually to you. So there.

Alexandra said...

Nirite, you can actually TELL this is fb?! Not as uncomputerised as I'm thinking then... Is there still hope you'll join us lot on day?!

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

...

Scott & Yael said...

What is your address please?