Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mugshot

On Friday - hah! - I get to go to London to arrange for Tara's new passport, the second one already!
I'm afraid there'll be no spending money though. Shame.
If there was, though, I'd probably need two days off motherhood, what with so many shoe shops, biiig book shops and other London marvels calling, calling, calling very loudly indeed!

*sigh*


While over in Germany (still not reported on, oh dear) I had a look through old pictures of me, for comparison. To show that Tara looks nothing like me! Blatantly obvious in this family shot where our expression at least is similar. And of course, The Nose. But that's all.


She doesn't look much linke her uncle Derek either. The jaw line perhaps?

Baby uncle Derek & Baby Mama

No, there clearly is a reason for why half the village marvels at Tara's resemblance of her paternal grandmother when we waltz up and down her Spanish roots.

2 comments:

Nirit, Thiemo, Lia and Ben said...

Nothing better than some good spicy Spanish blood pumping through your veins! Looking good, Tara! So sad and somber, and so pretty, too.

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

I totally see YOU Alex. And none of Jose...

Cue Mother-in-Law!