Sunday, October 28, 2007

Oh, Chicken!

So Jose left for the week, Tara said her ba-ba's and watched daddy go. And then would not budge a centimeter from the door. So I opened it to prove daddy really really was gone for the week and definitely nowhere in sight. The chicken was off like a shot and toddled off as fast as her little legs would carry her, straight for the main door to peep out. And stood and peeped and stood and peeped, long enough for mum to get the camera ... awful mum but I wanted to show daddy. And the whole family.

Really, truly. Only three weeks to go, and only just two weekends.

1 comment:

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

Not SO awful...I take photos of Lorenzo landing flat on his face. Now, when I see BLOOD, I'll call you awful! (But please don't show us...) <---Nirite is spitting for all of us, especially Tara!