Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Congratulations, Mummy!



With Tara over 100 days old, and bottle training going so beautifully well, my gym membership has come off suspension and I've knocked myself out last weekend by jumping straight back into my old routine. I'd quite forgotten how out of date my idea of what I can and can't do is, and have suffered the consequences for the last two days. Straight after the last class I nearly fell down the stairs - my legs just caved in when asked to carry more weight (my own) down to the changing room. Since then I've been barely able to drag myself up and about at home, and had to decide that sliding down the stairs at home on my bum is the nicer option. A very humbling experience, and not at all cool looking, so there is definately no picture!
Tari, meanwhile, is having more fun at home with her dad, and of course she can't quite hold her bottle herself yet, but Jose (other than manipulating her little hands into the right position so he, too, can take cool pictures) is always there to help.

No comments: