Saturday, December 22, 2007

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,
I've been a very very good girl all year. Mummy and Daddy are witness to that. Please come fast. I need new toys because my Lala and other toys, mostly and preferably books, have died the horrible death of drowning in the bath tub which has absolutely only very little to do with my throwing them all in with a passion.


Dear Santa, I also quite liked this rather big wauwau. But don't worry if you can only afford a smaller one, maybe like this little one.


Yours with love,
Tara Olivia

PS.: Dear Santa, only kidding. Tara doesn't know about you yet. But boy, does she know what to do with a present when she spots one. And boy, is she good at spotting! So when out and about, please bear that little brown eyed dolly in mind that we talked about.
Yours sincerely,
Mummy

1 comment:

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

Tara, I'm going to write Santa a little note to bring you a nice BIG bathtub where you can splash around like a little seal and dump ALL of your toys inside!

Ah ha ha ha!!!!