Saturday, December 09, 2006

Princess Pumpuni & Princess Peanut


Welcome to the world: Princess Peanut, Tara's "cousin Martin" Lia. We are delighted that everything went so well and that the sad little frog, who a week ago was still stranded without much water in the pond, is such a contented, healthy little thing, and positively taking after her mother where beauty is concerned! Who kissed this little froglet, to turn her into a princess? No. Wrong question! Who, other than those lucky enough to be where Lia is, would like to kiss her, too? Me, me, me! I'll have to kiss Princess Pumpuni instead (easily done!), but I'm counting down to when I get to see and cuddle your gorgeous baby girl, Nirite!

Tara herself hasn't much to say about her new cousin yet - but I'm sure she will, once we get back together for a lifetime of play!



Do you remember when Tara was this small? She didn't even have her name yet when she was as old as Lia is today (2 1/2 days!), and that's only four months and a week ago!

No comments: