Thursday, October 05, 2006

Off to Work



Naaa, just teasing! No way am I going back to work yet! I've got lots more baby bouncing, singing and babling to do before I start entertaining the thought. But perhaps Tara would like to set out, please the managers, and take a few calls on my behalf? We're training! Internet and general computer skills, phone manners, and for good measure a bit more of head lifting!
But for now, Janet, thanks but we're still giving Induction a miss. Maybe next week?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

das sieht mir aber verdammt nach trockenübungen für leidenschaftliches knutschen aus ;O)
früh übt sich ...

Anonymous said...

so, so cute! she's trying and really giving it her best shot, isn't she? But, boy, is that exhausing, or what? I LOVE the movie. You should post more of those.
Love, Uli