Sunday, June 11, 2006

WM - Balls may be round...

... my tummy isn't! At least not all the time; this baby seems to be most comfortable with its bum high up in in the air. Well... not quite air, more like that part of the bubble left of my belly button, but you get the drift. It's 5 weeks, 5 days to due date, and the little thing seems to be happy where it is, wriggling and kicking and growing hard. This is what I say. This is what the doctor says: It's about 3 weeks and a few days to birth-by-elective-cesarean date. I'm not convinced (nor best pleased by the prospect of being cut open) and quite fail to see the logic of 'this baby is too small... let's get it out at 38 weeks the latest'. Logic? Anyone? It's 1 week and 2 days to our next appointment, and I'm getting all ready to challenge any manifestation of glass-half-empty thinking... Anyway, talking of roundish shapes, NO, we are not watching ANY games, I still find the odd shapes that my offspring throws up much SO much more enticing!

No comments: