Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Snap: Girl's Night In


Daddy got to go to the cinema with his friends to watch innocent aliens getting slaughtered. Tara and mummy get the better side of the deal: girly bath, juice instead of water and pizza for dinner (every piece of pineapple for Tara, just so we're clear) and permission to go to sleep in mum's bed. A proper treat... Although i'm not too sure about the two pieces of pizza walking about the table hand in hand conversing about trips to parks in london while leaving a tomatoey trails everywhere... Should we get Papi to clean up after us as a special part of his night-out deal? ;)

6 comments:

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

Pizza....good for all meals of the day in my opinion.

Nirit, Thiemo, Lia and Ben said...

This makes me hungry! For Wolfman, Five Guys, and Supersaturdays. Girls only. You're invited!

Alexandra said...

Err thanks, we'll come... not that I know what Wolfman, Five Guys and Supersaturdays are and whether they are edible... FIVE guys? Tasty!

Scott & Yael said...

You know what Five Guys is? It started in Northern VA where we used to live. We used to frequent the original one all the time. We have several in Richmond but can't go there because of the peanuts and sesame. God, I miss them. And for you Alex, I think it's time you stopped tormenting me with pictures of all the yummy foods I am not allowed to have! Sounds like a lovely evening though! Glad you both enjoyed it.

Alexandra said...

Life is cruel when it bars a girl's access to all the tasty foods in the world... of course a strict diet motivated by serious allergies will be efficient sooner than this indulgence in pizzas...

Alexandra said...

What WOULD I do if I could not restore my girl's good humour with sweets and ice cream after nursery on a tired day??!