Saturday, April 04, 2009

Get OUT!!!

Get uo, get dressed, get down the stairs and GET OUT for good!!!

Two hours and nine minutes left in the old house. I am counting down not only because there is still lots to do but mostly becuase I can't wait to hand back the keys to the place and start over is a twice-as-big and five-times-as-lovely new home!
Tara is excited too and is at the moment busy entertaining Tante Claudia in the mess that will be her new room, and I am probably not for off if I assume they are playing at hiding on boats (mattresses) from "crocodowels" and "malutas" (evil women/witches) while occasionally digging out yet anoher puzzle or playmobile character. Bless Tante Claudia - this move would have been a desaster without her!
Tara is also looking foward to her new bed that we are hoping to pick up tonight! "I'm a bigger girl now I'm going to sleep in my new bed! Mummy, I'm going to miss you..." Then, tomorrow, a trip to I.kea London and some electrics from the stores... a fridge would be helpful, and then we'll be disconnected for a while. You remember the mess with British Telecom the last time we moved? I do.

See you all back online in 3 weeks or so, we'll be busy nesting and come back a new family!

2 comments:

Kai's mum said...

I just realized how busy you were during the move and you could still remember sending the present to Kai, which needed exceptional organisational skills!
We look forward to seeing your new home!

The Allen's said...

she's so big! How the time flies :-)