Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"Actually..."

she said on her way back from nursery, "I can do my Kacks in my potty."

A sweet first. You gotta love it - and look: it's a heart shaped success that loves you right back!

PS.: Three weeks left in the shitty house. Potty-train now for all it's worth?

PPS.: Half an hour later she went up the stairs, calling: "Papa, I got a Kacks, I got a Kacks in'de Hose! I need a toilet!" ... This is funny, or isn't it? Or do only the silly parents think so? (Quote of the day on that subject: "Silly mummy *giggle*, you're naughty and horrible! *giggle*")


4 comments:

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

"Poo-er of the YEAR" goes to Tara. "The Most Talented POOPER" too. Impressive! And LOVE-ly too!~

Nirit, Thiemo, Lia and Ben said...

Our picture of Lia's first heart-shaped turd is NOT for the public eye! It's just a liiiiittle bit biggggggger.
Congrats!

Alexandra said...

If you don't put your picture on a t-shirt to pfove heart shape then you only get credit for sausage, and sausage doesn't score as many points no matter the size!

Scott & Yael said...

Go Tara!