Sunday, December 14, 2008

Biggest and Bestest Present


It's a classic 'I-turned-my-back-for-a-minute'. I do not react when the voice behind my back declares, "Meine Kalender!" (My caldendar - i.e. same paper), and a little later "There's nothing in it!" (by now she's 'unwrapped' the cardboard roll the paper had been on).
I finally respond to shouts of peek-a-boo.



"Mami! Wrap me up! Einwickeln me, I'm a Baby!"

*giggle giggle*

Well then... Here you go Papi. Big fat Present.

2008. The year of the crumpled wrapping paper.

3 comments:

Nirit, Thiemo, Lia and Ben said...

I'm kind of expecting Alex to show up alone to our reunion with oversized slightly ripped present in her arms.
Lia always wanted a "Tara"! It's on a her wishlist.

Mommy, Papa and the 'Nuts said...

Can I order one of these online?

Alexandra said...

No, you can't! Production and delivery times are too high, and we'd be too possessive of any outcomes, with or without crumpled wrapping paper.
But you can always haunt the bread aisle with a poster and a questionnaire for potentials... you poor abandoned soul!