Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Big Sleepy Silence

We're being rather quiet recently, aren't we? It's the Big Sleepy Silence that's descended on Tara's blog. She was rather feverish most of last week and kept calling me up so I couldn't ever start or finish anything (kitchen included, but we've seen that before). And when she calls me, I cuddle up next to her - never mind getting a nipple stuck and finding it difficult to unlodge it without upsetting her again - and flake. And the next thing I know is the alarm is ringing for me, the computer has been on all night, and all I get for a lunch at work is chocolate and microwave meals. Very bad for the electricity bill. Very bad for nutrition and weight gain. But ever so cosy!

7.15! Time to GET UP! We want to leave the house at 7.30!

Mummy, what are we doing out here?! There's far too much light, and only 20 minutes ago I was still asleep in bed!

3 comments:

Nirit, Thiemo, Lia and Ben said...

What a gorgeous sleeping beauty!
Tfutfutfu

Anonymous said...

Oh boy. Get well soon! Such a cutie though.

Anonymous said...

Bezaubernd!